Founded in 1954, Praire Bowmen Inc. is home to archery enthusiasts of all ages and skills. Archery is a sport that anyone can enjoy so we provide several options for youth, adults and families.
Club members enjoy the benefits of our private 24/7 access to our indoor range.
We are located in East Central Lincoln at 1432 N. Cotner Blvd.
Prairie Bowmen Inc. offers many events throughout the year for members. We have winter and summer Target and 3-D Leagues and Tournaments, Junior Olympic Archery Development, Adult Archery Achievement, annual Jamboree and annual Banquet.
Prairie Bowmen Inc. is affiliated with several national archery organizations including NFAA, FITA and USA Archery. Throughout the year we host several events that bring archers from around the region to compete.
Rules and Regulations
Pay dues promptly to avoid being dropped or charged with a late fee. All dues are due on your anniversary month.
After paying 20 years of continuous dues (not counting the first year) and in GOOD STANDING during that whole period you will become a life member.
Members are allowed to bring a shooting guest only twice to the ranges, after that the guest is then expected to join the Club. Spectators are always welcomed.
Prairie Bowmen Archery Club is run by volunteers only, the help of our members is always welcomed and appreciated. GET INVOLVED and make Prairie Bowmen a club you can be proud to say you are a member of!
- Open to current members 24/7
- Lights are located by the front door.
- Lockers are available for rent at $50 per year or $30 for 6 months.
- Paper targets are available for 50 cents (put money in mail slot by office door).
- Everyone is responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
- NO illegal or controlled substances.
- NO firearms of any kind.
- NO throwing weapons or objects of any kind.
- NO crossbows except with a crossbow permit and use of your own target.
- NO BROADHEADS of any kind to be shot at club targets. (must bring your own)
- Anything that shoots a projectile other than archery equipment is prohibited.
- NO unattended children. (An adult must accompany children 16 and under at all times)
- NO horseplay or unauthorized games.
- NO pets.
- Make sure lights are off, heat turned down and door locked when you leave.